- Make sure the manuscripts adhere to the decided blueprint, including the syllabus, style and the like
Work with different teams such as design, production and digital to create materials in accordance with the publishing plan.
- Work closely with the Publishing Head to provide inputs on the publishing plan and highlighting areas of improvement in the existing products.
- Understand and determine the suitability of the content for learners of different age groups in the K to 8 segment.
- Ensure grammatical and stylistic correctness at all stages to make sure that the content meets every publishing standard.
- Support the Publishing Head in training the internal sales and marketing team on the products.
- Manage vendors, including authors, illustrators and other service providers.
- Make sure the timelines are met at every stage of the publishing process.
- An expert-level command over the English language
- High levels of communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- An experience of 3 to 10 years in a similar role, preferably with an educational publisher
- A master’s degree in literature, linguistics, journalism or mass communication
The salary shall be decided on the basis of the following factors: the candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, performance on the test and in the interview and position offered.
This is not a work-from-home position. Please apply only if you can work from our office based in Daryaganj, New Delhi.